Making appointment

Posted by sazali

Salam

Today I am waiting for my PSM student. We set the meeting at 1030am. Hope she can make it but as the time ticks .. she is no where to be seen yet.

2) Appointment is easy but to be punctual for the appointment is not so easy. Am I right my dear readers. I don't know why do we have to buy watches and clocks. Thats right. We attach some importance between the time and the business we would like to do. A simple example is appropriate at this juncture I suppose. Lets say you bought an Air Asia ticket to fly from point A to point B at a particular time. The ticket had stipulated it clearly that u must be at the airport 2 hours b4 they fly. I think we make it a must to come as early as possible for the journey. Lets say you reach the airport 45 minutes b4 departure. What did u see? Yes another right answer. they wont let you in. as easy as that inspite of u seeing the plane just in front of ur eyes. What a disaster if u r trying to close a sale at Point B. I am sure u miss the sale once and many more once if u did not change ur attitude.

Why? Time is not in our agenda.
Thats why there is a new term called quality time. This is a time when you missed the boat/ most important seconds of seeing your children grow from day 1 to day nth. Now u r making to make sure the remaining time counts. U must make sure ur children will see u .. yah .. u r a real great daddy after all.

3) Usually my students will come with 1001 excuses like the van is late/ the battery of the clock is suddenly dead on the day I want to see u sir. I am so sorry Sir. He..he.. many more excuses. Sometime the story is much more real than Harrison Ford box office films. Somebody took away my clock when I was fast asleep. (laugh)

O yes. She finally come. 25 minutes late. Same old excuses. Thats the picture here. I have strong faith this did not happen else where. Right?

tq. thats all for today. May we be pardoned by the Al Mighty Allah. Ameen.

wasallam.
wa llahu alam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment