AJL25 you said?

Posted by sazali

Salam

I saw NEWS at 0800 tonight while enjoying my dinner with my family. One of the hottest event - tomorrow is Anugerah Juara Lagu 25. Final award of the Song Festival 25th Year. Wow! I saw so many audiences at the eve of the final song contest - malaysia'n brand like Top of The Pop in England. He..he..

2) My reaction is " ..wish all there are in the hall (Bukit Jalil Hall) do their Maghrib and Isyak prayers accordingly .." else .. everybody from the organizer of the event, TV station up to the final ice cream sellers are all put into account of putting up a show that "melalaikan manusia dari mengingati Allah Taala". Remember that plz?

I think that's all from me. A simple soul that would like to remind myself towards what is good and what is evil.

Wallahu aklam. (God knows best!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment