Temujanji saya dengan student masters statistics

Posted by sazali

Salam


Today I have an appointment. Somebody wants to learn stats with me. Time is 0400 ptg. But as I writing ..the time is already 0415 pm. Well ..where is this guy?

2) I just wonder why ..muslims are weak at keeping up with the time. We are told we are the best ummah .. on the surface of this earth (checkk Al Quraann).. but are we really the best ? by looking at this appointment....

3) we cannot be the best if we practice hypocricy in our deeds .. non parallel to what we know from the theories. If we keep to the time schedule ..every body will go home happily ever after.

Now I am looking at the watch .. 0435 is asar time. I want to go the mosque. Praying in the mosque is 27 times better than to pray alone in my opis. He..he.. imagine every step I take to the mosque .. Allah will forgive my small sins.. every step I took in the rain (it is raining outside) ..may be Allah will pardon me .. Allah will convert my sins into virtues.


See. Please think my dear readers.


Wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment