my project's problem

Posted by sazali

Salam

I was asked to write a book since a year ago. I must hand it in by 2nd February 2011. ten more days to go. O my God! help me plz.

My problem now is to cut 80 page from the second chapter into 15 pages. Many of my learned friends saud "..just cut it off .. and forget them once and for all".. Easy said than done I suppose. And another problem is .. it must flow as smoothly as possible like pulling your strand of hair from a bucket of flour (tepung gandum). It should not make any mark.

Now I am struggling .. thinking about this make me .. so tense up!.

But it can be done for sure. So .. look west and see the sun going to sleep .. red colour on the horizan. Yes it can be done , once and for all.

Good luck u budding writer!

Wasallam. Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment