Its Friday today folks

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Today Friday. I took bath .. meant for Fajr prayer in congregation and Friday Prayer in UTHM at 1300 hours. A small hadith fits here '.. any body taking wudhu and walk to the masjid .. all his past sins will be forgiven... every step he takes will push him/her one step higher in the eyes of God ( upgrading our worthiness and value) and each step will convert the sin into virtues...' (hadith). If during iqomah .. you open your palms and make small doa .. all your wish .. Allah will guarantee you getting it. Don't worry my young readers. See what Allah can do if we do a small effort going to the masjid in the early hours of the day. 1 salawat to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh; peace be upon him) then all the angels (malaikat) will send 10 salams to you. See, how great Allah is.

2) In the mean time since 630 to 0830 am I was busy editing my small book. It is translating my thesis into a BM book. I target 100 page book. So far I found it quite diffiicult to construct a sensible sentence. Long time ago, we could write '..mereka-mereka' that means 'all of them' but now BM has changed a lot . Using the word 'mereka' is already considered 'majmuk n plural'. Huhhh.. thats what I got from my youngest child Nenez. She showed me a bible of BM where some words are already understood as pluralism. Examples warga guru-guru = warga guru! He..he.. I am learning from a 15 year old girl. Its ok , isn't it? Life is all about sharing and learning again and again until u drop dead on the floor.

I hope God will help me .. finishing the book. If I can write 150 pages of degree thesis; 250 pages of masters thesis and 250 pages al PHD thesis.. what is so difficult to write 100 page book. Target? let the lay man understand what you did at the PhD work. Thats all.

Have confidence!

TQ. Wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment