Small sound from a dad

Posted by sazali

salam.

In this blog my readers will see my feelings - expressed as an identity. I do not represent anybody except my self.

Here I will write what I want to write. No back bitings ..and no politic(k)ing. There are 2 reasons why I refrain from back slandering and politic(k)ing. First, I do not want to offend any body ... regardless of status/ race/ ... or age. Secondly, I am still a government officer subjected to G.O. (government order). I can not show any favouritsm regarding BN, Pas, DAP, PKR, or any party what so ever.

Here I want to write more on teaching skills especially in mathematics. Hopefully there are others who would like to share their experiences .. just look at this blog. U can shout to me. Don't worry. What ever u do , plz remember , do not kill me. (laugh).

This world and this life is al about sharing. I got my education from many foreigners especially from Colombo and Australia when I was young (13+). Then I went overseas aged (17+). I stayed there quite some time .. I did my masters in Birmingham (aged 34+) and then during my PhD work I presented my findings overseas (aged 45+).

See? my brain is more .. overseas than locally made.

If I expressed anything , plz bear it with me, it is more inclined on western values but don't worry I still believe in the oneness of Allah.

I still love al you (my ex-teachers) and I also love all my students.

TQ. wallahu klam.

salam

0 comments:

Post a Comment