Januari means job starting in a university Semester 2

Posted by sazali

Salam

I got 2 sections of undergrad students this sem doing discrete maths.

2) Last time I saw them, I had to teach using chalk and white board markers. It was awful!

Imagine we got all the latest gadget .. but the air cond and technology were out of service. What a world of disaster. Sometime when I think back .. that day was the first day of school in malaysia. Many parties were involved registering their children to schools but they can anticipate that university had started n teachers wanted to teach. They could have done all the necesssary work before 3rd Jan 2011.

3) Today I am going to see them but .... I do not know how the facilities doing. Really i am in the dark like my students too. My heart ..not good .. working in this condition year in year out. We cannot deliver our best as what we had planned earlier.

To play safe, I always have some notes handy for my students. I photostated the old tutorial sheets and off .. I go with them.

Hopefully I can go home at 0500 pm smilingly ( very seldom happennnn .. ma)

Thank you.

wasallam. Walllahu aklam (God knows best!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment