Live according to your means

Posted by sazali

Salam

I read with full admiration success stories about those couples who delayed of buying things and instead at the end of certain number of periods..they manage to cough out a lump sum of cash for those thngs that really wanted ages ago.

2) The moral of the story is really good but ..

consider these real cases -
a) I need a notebook , a good one, to read my diploma ,.... so I just saved the money and wait ..wait ..wait .. so I do all the assignments at the computer labs .... soon I got my Diploma, etc etc.. but surprisingly .. when trying to get into work .. I found that my IT skills were all out dated and not needed by the industries. See those who always buy first ... cash or credit .. they got the earlier skills that are needed to work in the industries. They knew all the latest skills in internet , iPOD etc etc .. networking .. So who won this time ? those who spen spen spend or those who just wait wait wait

b) I need a car .. a good Proton car , to transport my kids to schools et etc .. but i delayed buying .. wait for many more weeks ..many more months .. then suddenly I bought EXORA at RM76000 cash. Unfortunately .. by the time I got EXORA .. my kids are just entering the polytechnics, college communities only. This did not happen to my neighbour .. they just buy buy buy .. the time we waited at the bus stops and saving their dad's money ... my neighbour saved those time and reach the schools faster than us. By the time my kids entered the polytechnics , collge communities ... their kids are already flying to Temple University USA and Imperial College London under scholarships. Why was that so? the neighbour's kids used all the time studying, discussing things with their teachers while myself and my kids were busy waiting for Tanjau busses, Johor Motor busses, etc etc .. yes we saved a lot of money ..and we got millions of RM at our retirement age but unfortunately .. our kids lost the chance to secure serious scholarships continuing their education .. abroad that promise good jobs upon their return. So who won this wait wait game?

c) I want to buy a house for my poor (ill) mum .. I saw the price RM200000. Oshhh ! let us wait wait a bit more. Inspite of having the ability to borrow ..just filling up the form .. get it process .. and soon can bring my mum to stay with us. But we waitwait wait ..wait much longer .. yes eventually we managed to buy a house cash RM120000. You know what ? My old poor mum has gone to the next world. Yes I was correct .. my maths was superb .. I saved millions .. but my mum said (in the grave of course) .. good u old son. Keep your money well intact .. Bravo!
So who won and won in this case?

d) I met some beggars .. they want us to help them with food, shelter, education, tahfiz quraan,dakwah work and others .. but I play play the waiting game ..wait wait wait .. you know what .. my neighbour who was so generous always give give give .. by the time both of us were dead .. the angels told me .. BOSS . your friends' account has quadrupled! You BOS .. your money saved is just under your ribs. Check it plz. Can you count it ? So why did our neighbour's account gone quadrapls? because all his good deeds were rewarded by the almighty LORD called ALLAH .. instantly .. and one of his good deeds was channeled to the building of UTHM's mosque. According to our book called QURAN ..any single dollar spend in charity .. will be multiplied 700,000 times more and more. Give charity when u r alive BOSS. Therefore .. who won won won this world?

Morale of the story..is .. do good deeds instantly but for things that we already have ..please take some more time .. reconsidering our needs .. in buying or not. Examples: clothes, expensive clothes .. much much much more expensive clothes .. I think we can defer this buying. Am I right .. my dear reader(s)?

Wallahu alam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment