Preparing for the new semester 2010 2011

Posted by sazali

Salam.
Woke up so early today. Plan to sort out my office with many records updating on students exam marks, tests, assignments, assessments and of course attendance July 2009 to july 2010. Must sort out this fast. Audit coming again and again. Osshh! I hate it but what can I do ?

2) After breakfast my wife and I went to the Parit Raja market. So small a market. I remember this type of market in the japanese old time in Kelantan. Barely nobody was there except mem and me .. dark/ scarry/ wet market //smelly// shoppers were not out yet there at 0700 am. My wife busy today because she got her newly married nephew visiting us. Actually it is a custom for us to receive this type of visit by the newly married couple since my wife is up there in her heritage culture, chart. In kelantan it is called 'mengenal menantu'. O yes my face is also there smiling but a bit sleepy. Laugh. My wife loves cooking ... I know her great attribute 30 years ago. Now since she has got some cash from her children (who are working) who am I to ask and ask.. up to you yang to cook.. make sure its good .. n a bit sweetty plz example masakan krutuk daging tu plz. I love that. O yes my mum is also here.

3) Now i am in my office. I just lock it because I do not want anybody to disturb my focus. Yes just organizing my files, lesson plans n many more. O my god ..so many .. attendance sheets went missing. OMG! sweat n fear spellt out on my face right now but .. i know how to invent stories/attendance issues. My old friend taught me years ago ...."...if u got stuck with the audit ..just say .. somebody funny has taken away my attendance file! .. yes the whole lot of it gracious me .. may be the bastard again .. jealous jealous jealous of me ..[[[ menatang mono wak lari barang aku ni.... se malang ado atas mejo ni .. alah.. Bidah lah ni ..... dio tak maghi pulok ari ni ..Bidoh we Bidoh we ... ] working so hard ..for prestasi AKC 2009 and AKC 2010 . AKC = anugerah khidmat cemerlang ". Sure they will buy that story by hook or by force. But ur action must be real mannnnn.. fit for the oscar award late this year. laugh. Yes action. U must be a good actor in order to survive these days in this cat and mouse struggle in the university/schools/institution of higher learning.

4) Hope I can stay here in my office up to lunch. God willling all the fear will go away once and for all. He..he..

thats life .. u must learn it my students.

0 comments:

Post a Comment