Kuwait, Australia, Polish

Posted by sazali

Salam

My new readers ..

TQ  Kuwaitis,  Australians, Polish ,,

hope you can learn something here.

2) TQ  Malaysians, Americans, Germans, Indonesians, Bruneiens, Russians, British, French, Japanese, Indians, Chinese   and others.
[ big proportion are Malaysian students studying abroad ..  all the best guys!]

Really appreciate your recommendation and mutual support.
 all this while..
Without your support .. I do not know ..what to put.

3)  In summary
many like to read about these 3 areas:

* teaching/ learning
**   phd/ masters  proposal ..defending their thesis
**  manners and etiquettes

Well done.

At least I can see..those are the focused ones.

The rest .. is charity.  Sweet charity?  Have you known that words?


I can give ..but it is up to my readers to read.  He..he..he..

Wasallam.




0 comments:

Post a Comment