Interview 2

Posted by sazali

Salam

If interview , do the followings

1) put on good attire.  Groom yourself well.  If u put a necktie , put it nicely.  Don't let it go down beyond your belt.  It will look very funny.  Invest in a good necktie.  Put away 'kids' necktie.  It is not worth wearing in PutraJaya/ Simedarby// Petronas interviews.

2)  if u put on coat, dont wear sports shoes.  You look so idiot/ foolish.  Look at David Beckam how he wears it.  So nice.

3)  Speak politely but clearly.  Lets say they ask you why are you here for?  Say .. I want the job because I want to improve my economic status.  My dad is just a low ranking  policeman in Besut and now .. I would like  to be a PTD officer.  Insyallah.

4)  Tell us the advantages of being a PTD officer

There are so many advantages :  first .. there is abig possibility I can work in the ministry like the Education,  Finance and Health. 

Secondly, I can be the District Officer one day.  It carries a big title and a big job.  He..he.. (u can laugh a bit in the interviews).  Remember interviews are for social interaction ..it is not a firing squad where after being asked ,they will shoot you down/

Thirdly,  PTD officer has many chances to pursue their studies like masters in USA and PhD in United KIngdom.  Now it is the time where knowledge is power according to Tun Dr Mahathir.  So I look forward to pursue my studies under PTD schlarships.

5)  You mention just now Tun Dr Mahathir.  Do you like him?

Please say YES (for heaven sake).  I like hhim becuaseee he looks so handsome and smart.  I like him becuase he got big brain and bigger guts to say something spoon when it is really a spoon.  I enjoyed him criticising USA being the police of the world.  See he got big stones ..thats why he is brave enough to say his ideas in front of the western leaders.  I love him so much.

If you say "NO" .

The panel will reply .. See you next year then!  (laugh)

6)  Every interview wil last 15 - 25 minutes only.  Try to talk smart and .. jolly good.  Like the popular event event in Maalysia the last 2 - 3 months ago.

One of them is 'PPSMI issues'.  The malays are weakin English.  Malay teachers cannot teach very maths and science in English since they were trained in BM when they were at the universities.  many chinese and indian professionals criticized the malay teachers and lecturers.  It is very bad .  In order to control the sentiment of the malay population,  the government of today abolish it once and for all.  PERIOD.

Next is Anwar's case.  But if you want to talk about  this , be prepared to talk well about it.  Else they will catch you supporting PKR/PAS.  Finish story.

7)  When you walk in to the interviewing room, walk like a gentleman. Don't walk too fast and don't walk like a 80 year old man.  Put your smile.  He..he..  make sure you brush your teeth that day.  Sit down on the chair when they ask you to.  Sit properly ..  be strong and brave.  Don't show you are a coward .. if u are a man don;t talk like a lady.  So 'pondan'.  He..he..

Show that you got guts and brains.  Try and learn to sit on a chair in front of a big mirror in your house before you attend an interview.  See for yourselg  how you ook like when u are sitting on a chair.  Don't bend.  Try to sit straight. CHest out .. shoulder out .. if you have a big tummy (buncit) .. I cannot say much ..since I have a flat stomach since i was young.  Laugh.  Ever young.

8)  If you can answer any question, thinkfirst and answer it the best that you can.  If you can't .. say so politely.  For example ,  lets say ..they ask you .. You know Prof Dr Hamkins from Cambridge the Physics Professor ?  If you know him ..say yes and elaboartae.  Else ..  say NO ..thank you.  Be honest.

9)  Which society did you go to when you are in the polytechnic/ university?

Answer:  I went to a Tae Kwon Do Club.  I like this korean martial art becuase i can learn how to protect my self like Bruce Lee/ David Chan.  It is much more style than silat since I look silat as a slow and dying art.  He..he..

I look better in a Tae Kwon Do .. attires than a silat gayung ..all blacks .

I went to that club becuase this iis the best chance i can mix with the non-malays.  I know them better and from there i can discuss my studies with them.  Sometimes i sell TOTTO to them since i come from Rantau Panjang /Golok Thailand and my chinese friends are mostly from Penang, Ipoh mali , Kuala Lumpur , Melaka and Johor Bharu.   h..ehhe/..

10)  When the panel say ..ok youung man .. it is so interesting talking with you today.  We wil let you know .. the outcome of this interview in a few weeks time.  TQ so much Mr S.zalis. 

So yo say ..  thank you to you too.  U can shake their hands .. there is nothing wrong since they are just like you.

If they say .. wushh what a bore talking with you today .. u r a  damn strong supporter of Nik Aziz..

so don't  be so afraid.. put a nice smile and say thank you SIRS/ madame .. for giving me the chance to come here.  I look forward for a positive answer plz.

The end.
Interviews in PUTRAJAYA/ PETRONAS/ SIMEDARBY don't come everyday.  So you must get yourself very well prepared.  There are so many competitors.. be the best in many areas i had just mentioned you just now.  If u are a debater .. don't argue so much even though they might provoke you like ' oh u r from Kelantan .. do u know anything on hudud;s laws and its potential ?

I was asked that question in my mastters program to United Kingdom 1994.  I answered it so well based on my readings ..  The panel was so angry with me ..since i say things like this ..  any body caught doing zina ..they will be stone to death/  if they are caught stealing gold from the chinese goldsmith shops their hands will be chopped ..  Well i talked the truth based on my islamic upbringing..

Actaully they pretend to be angry that day ..  I won the scholarship and there i flew with my family to Birmingham, England in 1994 and came back successfully in 1995. I am a Birmingham university alumni now.  See?  u do ur best ok? 

another smmall scret is that i did tahajud/ dhuha prayers many nights days  before the big day ..i asked Allah what i want .. i mention this .. if you can give great things to others like mahathirs children marina, mukhriz .. yu can also give me this job Ya Allah .for it will not diminish any of your treasures ..it is so plentiful Ya Allah ..u r so rich .. so let this job/ scholarship belongs to me .. don;t let my comingto this putrajaya be a waste .. let it ends well with me succesfully securing the job/ scholarship/  Allah Akbar!  haz biya llah hu lla ilaha illah hit tawakal tu he wa hu wa  robbil azeem . only onto u ALLAH do  i depend.  Ameen.
wishing you all the best my sons/daughters.  Do it very well plz.  u happy i am happy too.

RUJUKAN:

Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia (2009) Malaysia Negara Kita  :  Tajuddin Hussein, Suhaiza Ibrahim , Robiah Alias (Eds.)  MDC Publishers Sdn Bhd. Kuala Lumpur

Wallau aklam.

1 comments:

  1. FRSR said...

    i remember my interview for PTD took almost an hour!oh my..hehehe.alhamdulillah Im here =)

Post a Comment