The term head

Posted by sazali

Salam

Today I would like to write something on the word called 'head'. In Malaysian language it is called 'KEPALA'.

In schools we have Headmaster, Head mistress.

In England , I met the word Head Teacher. I think it means the head master as well.

Another one is Head of Department.

This is the leader of lecturers/ teachers in a department called school.

I wrote a book on teaching maths using computers. So I used many times the word 'head'.

I got many ticks - which means that the reviewer could not see why I used that word at all. He/she thinks I better used the word 'headmaster'.

So in sum, I had introduced you to 4 kinds of head. Headmaster, headmistress, head department and head teacher.

He..he...

with that .. good bye.

Wasallam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment