Believe or not?

Posted by sazali

Salam

Today i sent Prof Isoda home at the airport.

While travelling, i google his name.
Isoda Masami.
My god ..so many about him.

I klebex one or two of the links ..
My god ..so famous him.

2)  Next i type my name.

Surprise ..surprise ..
Me was called  an anthropologist by

My ex PHD sv

I got 3  SV

all their names ..next came mine.
Antropologies?

What is that fuss?

So i check wikipedia

There it goes..

Someone who studies human origins, societies and cultures.. behaviour
Languages. Human socializing models etc etc.
Wow...like that hah.

Me  (anthropologist)?

I reflect my taste.

Did i like languages?
Yes.
.did i like to describe humans' behaviour?
Yes.

I wrote someone on the air plane ..toilet.
I got so many bad comments from the readers.  They must be very angry.

Ha .ha.ha.. it showed ..it hurts when we talked the truth.  A wet wet soaking toilet 25,000 feet above my house.

Did i like social theory?
Yes ..motivation, attitude, laziness and  human characters and behaviour.

So where is your maths?

Aghh.. why bother?
If my SV parked me as an anthropologist ..so be it  , boy?
Ok lah.  Right?

Syukur.

I MUST learn to accept that..

An honour to know that..

Why?
My first SV ..Ph.d in Sussex, UK. Architecture + education.
My second SV ..Ph.d Manchester, UK .. engineering + education.
My third SV ..Ph.d Stratclyd ..scotland.  organizational theory in I.T.
My internal examiner ..Ph.d Oregon State  University, usa.  Assessment n Evaluation.
My external  examiner ..Ph.d Brunel London. MATHS
another  external examiner ..Ph.d  Leeds Univ. Chemistry Edu.
my VIVA chairman ... Ph.d  Lanchester univ.

Alhamdulilah.

So that's what i  am  , may be?

3)  So an anthropologist , huh?.  Hope i can contribute something to my country.  Santai way.

Tq   Profs.  UTHM  univ  too hot  ma?

WAsallam  UTHM  =  U  THINK HARDER  man


0 comments:

Post a Comment