English Lessons for malays 23

Posted by sazali

Hi!

Today I want to teach you how to say NO.

Yes how to say NO as politely as possible.

2) During the EID MUBARAK many people opened their houses as wide as possible. But our stomach can not be opened as such else .. after EID .. I am sure you are going to see your doctors with many kinds of health problems like stomach ache, high blood, sweet urine (laugh) and lot more.

To avoid these please learn to say 'NO' to many kinds of invitations such as:
rink
2.1 NO I am afraid I can't eat that .. I have to control my food actually.
2.2. Thank you Fiddah, I am afraid I can't drink that 'air tuak' . I have stomach ache actually.
2.3 Thank you ..Nik. I am afraid I can't eat like you ..you know.. I can gain weight as easily as OPAH. He..he.. Thanks again ok.
2.4 Thanks . That cake must be delicious but I am afraid I have to hear my doctor's advice. Really?
2.5 Thank once again. I can't make that .. I am too occupied with my own house. Thanks again .. by the way, WAN.
2.6 O I see. That sounds so nice of you farid ..but seriously .. I am afraid I can't come this time round.

I have to take of my mum at home this time. Thanks again for your invitations.

Ok then. I think that is all for today.

Hope you can learn that 'I am afraid I can't + ( simple explanation)'

See you then. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment