What a day!

Posted by sazali

Salam.

We are asked to move from Campus City to the real campus. You know what? Every cat and mouse must be having high expeactation .. from A to Z. HoWEVER

My complaints are:

1) air cond ssytem is not functioning well .. my 8-year old wira car's air cond much much better
2) electric supply into my level, section, room not stable yet
3) internet connectivity

So in sum , what is this man? After working in a campus city for the last 5 - 6 years, we all are expecting so much from a new building 7 storey tall and it was reported to cost RM200 million. See the figures here as compared to my wira car?

RM200, 000,000 VERSUS wira RM45,000 only

---------------

I feel so fed up .. I thought I can work better as an academician once I am asked to move to a new up-to-date (state-of-the -art ) building and now .. that expectation may be just a dream ... could be so far away. This state of mind is .. because I am fasting .. and of course .. we can easily be . tested, angry, confuse, mad with all these technical hiccups.

And ... (plz don't go yet). One more thing. Academicians are put so high up from the ground '50 - 70 m from sea level' and non-academicians are placed near the ground. Surprisngly, we can't get good internet connection to prepare our teaching plan , making comparison to other universities' work and many more. And there they are .. my so called ..non-academician who never complain internet connectivity. Its really weird, isn't it - ROGER!

Thank you. I better pen off now. He..he.. at least I have wrote/ written what i think about all these funny events since we were asked to move into the new building 3 weeks ago. Imagine 21 days ago and still .. not 100% internet connectivity, electricity unstable ,,.. how to work man in a hot country like Malaysia?

See you. Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment