Good catch finally man

Posted by sazali

salam.

Alhamdulilah yesterday I managed to bring home my mother and brother to Johor. I saw that my mum is getting weaker and weaker. Her voice hardly can be heard. I know from her physical look ..she has been taking all this illness without me around. Alas! my deepest regret and lots and lots of pardon from my God Allah.

Since this is the month of Ramadhan , Insyallah I make a strong intention to serve my old aging mum very well. The best that I can. I try to serve her the best food what she always enjoy eating at the time of iftar (breaking the fast). Yes I know .. sometimes we won't have enough cash to buy this and that ..but I am sure we can help it around (money money u can be earned any time right?) .. but if next year my mum is not around .. there is no better word to say to myself ..' u miss the chance to serve you mother man'. Remorseful is the best word.

OK then. Today just second day of the fasting month. In muslim calendar , we fast 30 days a year. After 30 days - we celebrate Eid Mubarak - the day of Shawal. Usually we eat good food and cookies at the Eid occasions. Plenty of food and many visits to our relatives, neighbours and close friends. More food we take during this Eid Mubarak occasions than the rest of the 11 months. Laugh.

But in fasting ( we didn't eat, drink , conduct sexual activities during the day light only - In Malaysia 13 hours light and 11 hour darkness) we engage ourselves in doing our normal activities. I am a teacher in a university. Just now I just set an examination paper in mathematics for my diploma I.T . student. Now about to design the answer scheme but alas got glued to bloggging at the moment. At night we go for Tarawih prayers ( about 1 hour), reading al-Quraan and staying close to our loved ones. I usually sleep early at 1000 pm with the intention to do tahajud prayers. At 500 am in the morning we take sehri (sahur) a small meal consisting of rice, fish, chicken, vegetables and fruits before the sun rise. Sehri is an activity that differentiate us from those fasting followers from Chraistinaity and Judiasm. The best fruit at this time of Ramadhan is dates like najwa. But damn it ..it cost very high at the moment. So I stay contented with the dates from other Middle eastern countries like Iran, Iraq and Algeria. Najwa dates come from Saudi Arabia. In fact every thing from Mekah and Medina is very expensive. To go Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia .. it cost us a life time of savings. See ? Everything so expensive this saudi arabia. (laugh).

OK then .. i better stop now. Now preparin the marking scheme for my Diploma Mathematics exam paper. TQ. wasallam.

wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment