How to be a smart student

Posted by sazali

Hi!

I always motivate my students no matter where we are.

Among my secret points - to be a smart student is:

1) sleep accordingly. Don't stay late at night if you have a morning lecture 800 am tomorrow.

2) don't rush to your lecture else you are so desperate to die / so many accidents in Parit Raja, Johor.

3) take good breakfast every day at appointed time. Say 0715 am - breakfast. Many of my students skipped breakfast. They looked so weak while attending to my maths lectures. I think they r saving some money to buy IPAD 2. Gila?

4) try and do the homework yourself first .. try it 10 times .. then if u r stuck .. you can ask your friends. By doing so , your brain has been trained to think, to process some levels of maths difficulties in engineering and what not.

Rugi . are those who never let their brain processed the problems first hand .. b4 consulting his peers.

Think thats all.

Bye.

p/s: I would appreciate if you can forward this to your other friends. God bless you mate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment