Week end coming shopping till you drop dead

Posted by sazali

Salam.

It has been 11 days we already fasted in this blessed month of Ramadhan. Alhamdulilah.

2) How was your recitation of Al-Quraan? where are you now? which surah (al-quraan) are you now?). It is very good to recite Quraan in this blessed month of Ramadhan Kareem.

3) You do taraweh prayers ? 8 or 20 rakaats? He..he.. I always do 8 rakaats in the masjid and 12 rakaats at home. So the total is 20 rakaats. Tiring? of course! but it is not as tired as chasing the stupid football in the middle of the stadium, right?

4) Now I am thinking of buying some things special for my mum. She likes good baju kurung. Preferably light green in colour. Don't worry I will buy her 2 baju kurung this time so that when Eid Mubarak comes, she can wear both on the same day. I think it is good to buy something nice for our own mum ..after all she had done to us .. upbringing us as good muslims and student .. she worked very hard to send us to the university and it was she who always mention our name in her prayers. So what is 2 baju kurung after all her sacrifices? Luckily she never demand anything so expensive all these years.

5) I also want to shop a nice baju melayu for my handicapped brother Zamani. I think he must like this .. dark red baju melayu plus blue samping from Johor. I don't mind telling others .. i have a handicap brother because .. after all these years travelling far and wide, I saw many others are suffering worse than me. Alhamdulilah ..Zamani can walk .. and do toileting by himself .. what he cannot do is writing computer programs on the Apple Mc (laugh) like his brother (the writer). He can not sing like Rod Stewart does but he can say something like .. I want some ice cream beng Lee .. Well as siblings , we must help each other at all times.

I am thinking of SOGO , Kuala Lumpur to shop things .. I can not wait till the end of this August 2011 because by that time every body wants to shop everything. By then , all prices go up as fast as a rocket. So better do it now.

According to a hadith, if you want to spend money on any body , it is more virtous to spend the money to your nearest loved ones such as your mother, father, brother, sister, uncle, aunties, cousins ..in that order? And one more lasting advise from Prophet Muhammad s.a.w if you spend money .. don't let yourself becomes a beggar next. What this means is that to spend your money as wisely as possible. My late father used to tell me ".. if you have RM10, spend it ..but keep RM1 .. for your rainy days".

Yes you were right .. clever child did fly here and there all the time.. what remaining behind is your brother? How true it was! BTW, don't worry .. dad.. whenever I give charity to the mosque .. i always say it .. it comes from you, dad. Our relatives always say something nice about you all the time. One of them was ".. he treated his mum very well. Shame on you .. if you cannot do the same thing to your mum."

Till then good bye every body. Old timer seems to behave than us right? See you.

Wasallam. Wallahu aklam . ( god knows best)

0 comments:

Post a Comment