English Lessons for malays III

Posted by sazali

Salam

Now I am going to teach you Future Tenses. Something you would like to do in future say next week, next month etc. We use 'will ' or 'shall".

Look at these sentences.

1. I shall return at 0500 today. Don't worry.

2. They will win the game against Tumbuktu.

See? I shall and ' They will' all theses imply something that is going to happen some where .. some other time ahead from now.

But be careful if you write ' I will marry you" This is a very strong indication that you must get married to somebody .. it is much better to say ' I would marry you if .. I win a lottery in Dubai.

Will is a strong promise. Thats why you must speak properly to the Arab people. If they folllow strictly the rule of English.. you are going to be slaughtered if you don't get married to him alone.

Till then .. see you .

Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment