Good to smile most of the time when

Posted by sazali

Salam

* when you are happy
* smile attracts many people especially poor humble crowd like PATI ( pendatang tanpa izin) LAUGH
* when you are approaching someone
* you know it is an act of charity ( satu sedekah)
* you know you are 90% OK all the time and 10% not ok (when you go to sleep)

By the way , keep on smiling

because you don't have to pay anything when you put a nice set of smile.

2) My blog starts with me smiling. Sorry I am not so handsome .. but believe me so far I have not been involved with any sort of scandal that attracts serious attention from that tabloid METRO in this country. I am what I am. Don't worry I don't intend to borrow anything from you .. perhaps .. there are things that I want to share with you like mathematics and english in good faith.

3) By having a smile .. you can solve so many problems ..like family problems .. I am married for 30 years already .. and so far .. my ship is floating on the water of many sorts ( rough sea, calm sea and what come may). Alhamdulilah.

The secret of having good smile is don't buy things that you could not afford for example if your monthly income is RM2000 .. just buy RM1800 .. the rest you keep for your rainy seasons. Else .. you can catch those who never smile through out the year .. come snow or tsunami .. and basically they have 1001 worries .. settling bad debts from SINGER, COURT MAMMOTH, NATIONAL, CIMB Credit cards , etc etc.

If you want to live extra years keep smiling . Learn to smile please to your enemies .. like a politician .. UMNO man smiling to a man from PAS / DAP/ PKR etc etc. Just smile then you can discuss things better all the way through.

My biggest weapon is Be happy Don't worry. Keep on smiling even to the animals in the farm and many more plants which are doing zikir towards Allah Taala.

With that .. I would like to bade you ..Good Night .. read surah Al-Mulk and Alif Lam Mim sajadah and Al Waqiah.

Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment