Hari raya is coming don't worry

Posted by sazali

Salam.

I went to BP Police Station just now. My objective was to get some data on accidents in this area called parit raja since 2007 - 2010. In this month of ramadhan, it was so tiring to drive even if it is just 25 km from my office. You know what, they asked me for a letter head. What!

The whole morning I drafted my letter requestiong this and that .. and now they wanted was a lettter head. Purrg .. I wrote the letter and now my Dean has to sign it. Crazy? what say you? he..he.. if this is my business why pull my Dean along? Funny world indeed. call this as Crazy world number 1.

2) I came back empty handed. Damn it.

3) Along the way , I listened many Raya songs by Sudirman. Pity him .. before he died , Malaysians called him as a singing doctor. In my opinion, they should have given him Dato' ship when he was singing so well in the Albert Hall. London. See? the world is cheating us. Can you tell me what worth is that .. if any big shots gave you datokship when u have turned all bones in the grave? will it carry anything (value) in that 6 feet underground. Crazy world number 2. Right?

3) Before I reached my opis , somebody called me. He told me we got half month bonus already. Already bank in. He told. I just laugh.

U know what " .. when the government servants ..got their bonus .. the chickens, pigs and ducks .. all these animals knew it so well ..as a result .. the prices of many goods goes up day by day ..hiked by the traders .. just wonder why can't we enjoy the bonus without them knowing this thing. More over it is just half a month bonus. Not a great deal ..what? What will it do .. you can;t be called a millionaire yet. Private employees like Sapura , etc etc got 7 month bonus. Did you hear that in any malaysian paper about this windfall? In the government .. even a single cent bonus .. all main papers will report it day and night ... as if it is so BIGGGGG.

Thats crazy number 3 here.

He..he..

In sum, just take care of yourself. Don't die / kill yourself in thi scarzy place called Malaysia. (laugh) Be happy , don;t worry. My WIRA is my car now. All debt settled. What a feeling ... can you feel that my dear? he..he..

Wallahu aklam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment