English Lessons for Malays 6

Posted by sazali

Salam.

Syukur I saw many more hits regarding this English lessons for my malay friends and students.

Today let us see some common errors among my students when they express something.

1) I no want.

Dia kata dia tidak mahu ..

the correct one is " I don't want please. Thank you."

2) I no see .

I don't see [your ideas, opinions, workings].

3) You no want this cookies?

You don't want these cookies? [stupid you .. it is free you know].

4) You no understand?

You don't understand [ramli]?

Remember : just put do + not = don't for pronouns such as 'I, we, they '.

If the pronouns are 'she, he, it ' use does not = doesn't .

OK. I think you have learnt a lot today .. don't you?

See you tomorrow [god willing]. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

'the e's is so long .. because it comes from english . laugh which stands for excellent, effective, elaborative, .. , and many more. Open your dictionary please.

Wallahu aklam

0 comments:

Post a Comment