Somebody told me
We are not perfect lah sir.
Yes, you are right.
Nobody is perfect.
1. PM not perfect
2. His wife is also not perfect.
3. Big teacher not perfect.
4. Small teachers are also not perfect.
5. Middle teachers are also like that 2by5 and 5by2.
6. Traders not perfect.
7. Our siblings not perfect too.
8. Malaysian toilets ..hush really bad. Never perfect u.
9. Then why create this word perfection? What the hell is it for?
i don't know.
what i know is i was once a prefect.
tg mahmud primary school , besut. 6A. 1969.
Ms. SALEHA AHMAD our head prefect (girls)
And mr Lee Chong Seoung Head boy.
alas ..that golden time has gone away. So fast.
hope we try our best to be a perfect parents lah.
perfectionist creates hardship to himself only.
we should learn to tolerate while living in this world.
We are not all perfectionist.
just accept what u are
Being smart is great. But in my opinion, may I?
Better we focus on tenacity and pure grit.
indeed, that may be the best thing parents and teachers can give to their lovely children to rise over 1000 different challenges in life.